||The "know-how" of mushrooms Veshenka includes the conventional technological operations:
- Heat treatment of an organic substratum.
- Crop of mycelium and shaping of mushroom blocks.
- Thermostatic control of mushroom blocks.
- Receiving, picking and realization of mushroom skew fields of mushrooms.
The principal essence feature developed, patented and used technology consists of the following:
- In technology the scraps of coniferous breeds of trees (bark, sawdust, shaving, splinter) i.e. organic substratum most widespread in an average band of Russia are used.
- The mineral - organic fertilizer "Bioactivator" is applied in technology , which application allows to reduce temperature of processing of a substratum up to +70 C, and time of processing - till 2,5-3,0 hours. "Bioactivator" in 1,5 times accelerates process of a colonization of an organic substratum by mycelium of a mushroom Veshenka.
- For cultivation of mushrooms is used mycelium, adapted to scraps of coniferous breeds of trees.
- The cultivation of mushrooms is made for want of of low humidity of an air - 55-60 %.
- Picking of mushrooms begins in 14-16 days after sowing and the productivity of the first wave of picking on scraps of coniferous breeds of trees makes 8-9 % from weights of the mushroom block. For three waves of picking the productivity exceeds 20 % of weight of the mushroom block.